Gone with the wind 《乱世佳人》
1. After all, tomorrow is another day!
不管怎样,明天是新的一天!
2. We become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
3. Later, respectively, wander and suffer sorrow.
今后各自曲折,各自悲哀
4. Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作,为之战斗,为之牺牲的东西。因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
5. I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
6. Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。
7. I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
8. I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
9. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
10. Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。